Imagine you are a star musician, aged 18, just about to launch your career. How do you get everything lined up without any money. You need good quality photos to send to your contacts, stick on your Twitter and Facebook pages, get a portfolio for publicity shots, give to promoters, attach to posts on your blog and Linkedin – but you can’t afford to get any done by a professional photographer.
Next, imagine you are an amateur photographer – you’ve got a smart camera but want to do something more interesting than taking holiday snaps.
What we need to do is to put them together.
What does the Client get?
- A great set of free resources to help them along.
- Publicity to increase their exposure and revenue.
What does the photographer get?
- A great varied portfolio to use.
- Advice from more experienced photographers.
- Varied experience of different situations.
What does Beckenham Get?
- Documentation of the brilliant people in town.
- Great resources to use for publicity.
- Great community spirit.